What's new

Hello to all the people of a good heart and basketplayers

WhatTheHec

If anyone in the english-speaking community has any questions about the game don't hesitate to ask.
As far as I'm aware there are quite a few around so don't shy away ;)

T

trkotrko

Hi. Is there any turtorial in english or I have to translate from spanish forum ?
I started the game recently.
What are the first steps?
My regards

Brainscan

Los Hijos de Caín |Superliga|
Staff member
Hello trkotrko, welcome to BasketPC.

The FAQ is not yet available in English but it will be with time, for now the first steps that I would recommend would be the following:
- Increase Stadium and Parking to level up
- Hire a low-medium level rookie trainer
- Buy a low-medium level rookie

Increasing your Stadium and Parking will give you greater income over time and will help you level up with what you will have better sponsors, coaches and rookies, look at these links: http://forum.basketpc.com/threads/¿en-qué-influye-subir-de-nivel-mi-equipo.325/ and http://forum.basketpc.com/threads/¿cómo-subo-de-nivel.483/

At the same time, during the season rotate the players in the matches so that they conserve energy above 90 and never go below 80, so they will play better and obtain better results.

Sorry for my English, I tried my best.

T

trkotrko

thank you for your helb.

What is low-medium level trainer?

Brainscan

Staff member
Category H, G or F. Coaches train by specific stat groups: Def / Reb, Shoot, Spe / Res and Pas / Drib, to begin with it is better for a coach to have one or two pairs high and train them.

T

trkotrko

I playde 2 games. One ended with score 0-1, the second one 2-0. Why is score so low?

Brainscan

Staff member
It is because of what I told you: "At the same time, during the season rotate the players in the matches so that they conserve energy above 90 and never go below 80, so they will play better and obtain better results". Take care of the energy of your players and you will have normal results.

T

trkotrko

I rotate players every day and energy is getting down. Do I have to hire phisio? And if yes, what atributes must have?

Brainscan

Staff member
In 2nd Division physios are not necessary. You have 15 players, taking advantage of the fact that you have a rookie coach try to buy a cheap rookie: 100K, 500K or 1M and train him. At the same time try to sign some cheap and young players if possible to have a rotation of 20 players, in this way you will more easily maintain a high energy during the season.