What's new

Contract renewal and other questions

V

Viking

Hello , I've got a few questions/ problems , I'm not sure. I guess some of them must have been discussed about in the Spanish forum but I don't undersdand everythong, sorry

1. I tried to renew the contract for some of my players. They refused but I can't delete my offer for each of them. I receive an error message when I try to.

2. Is there a way to improve the players' fitness ? It doesn't matter if my players are called up or no , their fitness never improve.

3. I have a question about substitutions and how to make them. Let's I want to replace my starting PG (A) by my relief PG (B) at 6 mns in the first quarter. Do I click "substitution" next to player (A) or next to player (B) ? I hope I'm clear enough on that one. In other words , I use substitution player (A) to select the conditions or player (B) ?

Thanks for your help

Hi mate.

1. Try to make him a new offer and then cancel it before the player answers. It seems there's an bug with offers cancelations and overdue date, but this way you should be able to do it.

2. This seems to be another bug. There's a topic on Errors forum about it.

3. It works if you click substitution next to your playing player (the one that is on the quarter lineup, player A). I haven't tested it in the oposite way, but maybe it works too, makes sense to me.

Have fun!

wenas.