What's new

Tactics

V

Viking

Buenas tardes a todos,

I have a few questions about tactics and would appreciate your help on that, please:)

1. In " Tacticas" / "general" , you can choose to play "Game of the season" or not. I have so far always selected "no" but I was curious about the different effects on the team and the players.
I guess that during the game, your players play better than usual and the side-effect is a heavier loss of energy .
Am I right ? DId I forget something else ?
Can you play in "game of the seaon" mode only once or more often ?

2. What is the defference between an "open" and a "close" defense strategy ?

Muchas gracias

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Viking.

1.- Game of the season is not active option. We hope in the near future could activate it.

2.- When you choose open defense you are being aggressive on the outer players because your outer players are defending in mode opening. However, when you choose close defense you are pressing the inner game because 5 players are defending near to the zone

if you play for example 3-2 and open defense your rival could have more space in the zone and therefore the 4 and 5 players, play freer.

If you play for instance 3-2 and close defense your opponent will shoot freer t3 because you will be defending closely to the zone.

Definitively, open balanced or close are important modifiers of the defenses.

V

Viking

Thanks a lot , Admin, that will give me more options defensively in the future (y)